Get a perfect synchronization with each breath is no easy task. The key to obtain an effective treatment is in carrying out this task, which also forms the basis for obtaining a bilevel convenient for the patient.
The VPAP III has two operating modes:
Additional facility: optimization of treatment
- The module integrated humidification ( 2i ™ humidifier ) favors even more convenience and acceptance of treatment.
- A variable speed motor allows changes in pressure controlled, which are as sensitive as comfortable, better satisfying the needs of the patient.
- The rise time ("RiseTime") an adjustable pressure allows you to configure the different needs of each patient.
Effective synchronization, the manner of the VPAP ™
- The algorithm TiControl ™ controls the timing of inspiration in order to obtain a synchronization even major air leaks into the mask or mouth.
- The algorithm Vsync ™ is a patented algorithm used for automatic control of the leak, exclusive of the VPAP.
Additional intelligence: Management of treatment
- The VPAP III series devices offer innovative features and advanced data management by doctors.
- SmartStart ™ 2 installs and hangs the machine automatically.
- Smart Data ™ provides information on the use and adjustment of the mask every night through datela liquid crystal.
Added convenience, simplifying the treatment
- The optional humidifier 2ié small and portable.
- Your voltage transformer allows trouble-free international travel.
Rise time (RiseTime)
The FDA does require us to have a prescription on file to purchase this equipment. Please fax or email us a valid prescription if you have not provided us with one for your sleep apnea equipment.
SmartStart sets up your device when the mask is placed and stops when it is withdrawn. Many people like this feature as it would not need to stretch to touch the machine after they lay down to sleep. Simply place the mask when you go to bed and remove it when you wake up. Applying pressure will begin and will stop automatically.