The New Welch Allyn PIC 50 system, is the most innovative, reliable monitor/defibrillator/pacer available. The Welch Allyn PIC 50's controls and menus are easy-to-use.
The PIC 50 is also upgradeable. Increasing your treatment potential and purchase value without increasing the physical size and weight of the unit. This product comes with multiple configurations. Please contact us to find the product that best suits your needs.
- The lightest defibrillator (10 lbs) with the most monitoring options available.
- Rugged transport unit designed for both out-of-hospital critical care and hospital users.
- Very simple operation with dedicated controls for monitor, defib, pacing and treatment summary.
- Innovative design to allow custom configurations and future upgrades as needs change.
- Pediatric adapters and power options aquired separately.
- 12-LEAD with interpretation
- 2 x IBP
- Sophisticated Communication Options
- Biphasic: Low current, impedance compensated, optimized terminating current, truncated exponential biphasic
- Energy Select: External: 2, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, 360 J, Internal: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50 J.
- Charge Time: < 10 seconds @ 360 J (typical)
- Charge Indicator: Audible and graphic.
- Output: Adult paddles, internal paddles, peds adapter and multipurpose hands-free adapter available.
- Synchronizer: Delivers energy within 60 msec.
- Disarm: Front panel switch.
- Input: 3-lead PIC: 3-lead or 5-lead patient cable, paddles, or multipurpose hands-free adapter. 12-lead PIC: 3-lead, 12-Lead patient cable, paddles or mutipurpose hands free adapter.
- Size: 6.5inch; 16.5cm diagonal, non-fade.
- Type: Color active matrix TFT display
- Display Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels.
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm / sec.
- Lead Selections: Paddles (Pads), I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V.
- Frequency Response: (User-selectable). 2 to 20 Hz Limited mode, 1 to 40 Hz Monitor mode, 0.05 to 40 Hz Limited
- Diagnostic mode: 0.05 to 150 Hz Diagnostic mode (automatically sets chart recorder response)
- Common Mode Rejection: 90dB (Complies with AAMI EC13-1992 section 22.214.171.124.)
- Heart Rate Meter: 20 to 300 BPM.
- Heart Rate Alarms: User-selectable.
- Size: 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 4 cm/mv and auto-sizing.
- ECG Output: 1 V/mV