The Lifepak 10 is available in models: 10, 10P (pacing), and 10C. These units are primarily used in Ambulances and Emergency Rooms because they are a lightweight, portable defibrillator monitor with a built-in recorder. Lifepak 10s are battery operated, AC adapter optional. However, a separate battery charging system is required (not shown). LP 10s meet current ACLS standards and have an easy-to-read display.
- Dimension CM: 10.4cm x40.6cm x 37cm
Dimension Inches: 4" x 16" x 14.6"
- Weight: 9 kg; 20lbs
- Battery: 3 NiCad batteries, 12V, 1.0 amp hours each. A new Battery Pack registering at least 100% capacity on the Battery Support System will provide at a minimum: 45 minutes of monitoring or 30 minutes of pacing or 25 discharges at 360 joules per Battery Pack
- ECG Lead Selection: Paddles, I, II, III
- Input: Isolated ECG via quick-Look defibrillator paddlews, Fast Patch electrodes, or 3-lead patient cable.
- Cardioscope Display Size: 72.55 mm (2.85 in) x 43.5 mm (1.7 in), non-fade.
- Defibrillator Waveform: 5 msec monophasic pulse (Edmark) per AAMI spec.
- Energy Select: 0, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 360 joules.
- Paddle Controls: Charge (with indicator light); Record (activates strip chart recorder); Energy Select (rotating dial 0-360j); Discharge (dual energy discharge buttons, on on each paddle).
- Charge Time: Charges to 360 joules in less than 12 seconds above 0Ã‚°c.
- Paddle Area: 82 cm2
- Synchronizer: Delivers energy discharge within 20msec of sync marker on cardioscope.