Under the guidance of our veteran professionals and decade of experience in the domain, we are manufacturing and exporting a remarkable range of Multipara Monitor Systems. Featured with 4 hours battery backup, touch screen and networking capacity, these systems are used to monitor blood pressure, heart beat, ECG, pulse oxygen saturation of adult and children. Our Multipara Monitor Systems are made by a team of skilled professionals, following the norms and guidelines laid down by the industry. We lay prime emphasis on the packaging of these systems to ensure safe and secure delivery at clients premises. Further Details:
Monet 512t Multipara Patient Monitor have 100% accuracy, 12.1" touch screen. Easy operation with user friendly menu structure design and 4 hours rechargeable high-energy built-in Li-Ion battery. Memory storage of upto 500 NIBP measurements, 50-alarm events storage with 120-seconds full disclosure of ECG.
- 12.1" wide TFT LCD screen with maximum 9-waveform display.
- 100% accuracy with nellcor accessories.
- Resolution 800 x600.
- Can be used to monitor Adult, Paed. Neonates
- Advanced streamline outline design, portable, compact, lightweight
- ECG Waveforms of 7-lead displayed in one screen
- Compatible and self identify 3-lead and 5-lead ECG cable
- NIBP dual Over Pressure Protection
- Isolated floating, anti defibrillation protected
- Protection Against electro surgical interference and defibrillation
- With function of Arrhythmia and ST segment analysis, drug dose calculation, pacemaker detection
- Intelligent audio and visual comprehensive alarm
- 96 hour graphical and tabular trends memory
- Ecg, Spo2, Hr, Resp, Nibp, dual temp, Drug Dose Calculation, built in battery
- Etco2, Network, Recorder, dual Ibp