ResMed introduces the VPAP III series, the latest addition to the ResMed family of bilevel devices. The VPAP III range is a complete system solution for sleep-disordered breathing (SDB), providing comfortable and effective bilevel OSA treatment.
Features and Benefits
- VPAP III series uses the same platform device platform as the AutoSet SpiritTM, AutoSet RespondTM, and S7TM series of positive airway pressure (PAP) devices.
- Truly integrated humidification provides you with inexpensive, easy-to-use, plug-and-play, heated or passover humidification solutions.
- VsyncTM algorithm handles the difficult job of maintaining reliable breath triggering and cycling performance. This feature ensures that your patients will not feel out-of -sync with their VPAP even when normal leaks occur.
- IPAP MAXTM feature allows you to customize the maximum allowable inspiratory time. This feature protects your patients from prolonged inpsiratory times related to mask or mouth leak. Your patients can avoid increased work of breathing and arousals, which means better treatment.
- IPAP MINTM feature helps eliminate shortened inspiratory times often seen in restrictive patients, such as ALS and post-polio patients, and protects them from becoming under ventilated and waking up gasping for air.
- Software-controlled, variable-speed motor technology and rise time settings provide more comfortable pressure and flow profiles for better treatment tolerance, resulting in improved patient comfort and compliance with less effort.
- The VPAP III series offers a range of tools to meet immediate and long-term data management needs. Both treatment effectiveness and usage data are available on the LCD and with download and viewing in AutoScanTM software.
The FDA does require us to have a prescription on file to purchase this equipment. Please fax or email us a valid prescription if you have not provided us with one for your sleep apnea equipment.